Shoe Dyeing Service
A Brides World offers a fantastic shoe dyeing service with all of our satin wedding shoes. When purchasing your shoes select the shoe dyeing service option at the bottom of each shoe shopping page, enter all of your details into our shoe dyeing form below and send us a swatch of material that you require your shoes to by dyed to match.
Please ensure that you have read and agreed to our terms and conditions for shoe dyeing below before you select the service.
Shoe Dyeing Terms and Conditions
At A Brides World we promise to take the greatest care with your shoes and handbags that are to be dyed. Please be aware of the following;
- We ask for a sample of fabric at least 2 inches in size to ensure that a good colour match can be achieved when your item is dyed. Please be aware that a smaller sample of fabric can have an affect on the final colour.
- If you are supplying a fabric sample that includes various different colours please ensure that you have advised a member of staff which colour you wish your item to be dyed to match.
- On rare occasions shoes that are dyed can develop a slight lined effect, this is due to the manufacturing process in which the shoes are made and not the dying process and as such A Brides World can not be held responsible.
- We recommend that all items are thoroughly scotch guarded after they have been dyed. A Brides World can not be held responsible for colour run after your item has been dyed.
- Standard shoe dyeing service takes 14 days from receipt of your colour swatch in the post, if you require an express service please call our shop on 01604 629972.
- “A Brides World” cannot be held responsible for the results of the dyed shoes. The shoe fabrics contain unknown materials and will differ from dress fabrics in appearance. Some colours are extremely difficult to replicate. We cannot guarantee a perfect colour match every time however we will endeavour to achieve the closest possible match.